Saturday, December 1, 2012

Guest Lecturer: Dr. Farrell

Last night my wrongful convictions class hosted a guest lecturer - Dr. Sara Farrell, Associate Professor of Psychology at Coe College!  Sara lectured on the psychology of eyewitness identification. I didn't get to stay for her presentation (Norah just wasn't interested enough), but she reported that it went well and it sounds like she got some very positive feedback.  I know that it took a lot of preparation on her part, so I really appreciated her efforts.  A bonus for me was that I was able to steal some of Sara's presentation materials for my own talk at the Institute for Legal Studies earlier in the week.  (The fact that I was able to do so illustrates our different work styles - Sara had her presentation for Friday largely completed by Tuesday afternoon, when I was preparing my talk that evening.)  Class continues to go well, and I appreciated Sara's contributions!

No comments:

Post a Comment